Picking up from where the powerful relic was uncovered during the Scars of the Awakened game update (2013), Darkness Dawns leads players on a new quest that will turn the world on its head. The resulting events contain astonishing changes where players will be essential to the story’s direction.
Darkness Dawns Features:
- Fabled Dungeons: New high-level versions of old favorites from the first EQII expansion (Desert of Flames) return, including current high-level loot
- Character Advancement Templates (CATs): Players can now select fully completed character builds to exchange and rebuild at will… with no re-specialization fees!
- New Contested Avatar Raids (3): Go up against three new contested avatars in the overlands -Prexus, Solusek Ro and Drinal
- Arena of the Gods: A new raid instance allowing 24 players to challenge any of 9 avatars that are in game
- Daily Objectives: Earn valuable tokens to spend on unique and useful loot!
- Tradeskill & PvP: New high-end tradeskill apprentice goodies and PvP rewards
Darkness Dawns is now available as a free game update to the EverQuest II: Chains of Eternity expansion. Details concerning EverQuest II‘s upcoming 10th expansion will be revealed next month at SOE Live in Las Vegas (Aug 1-4).