Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced that the highly anticipated Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition for PC is now available for pre-order. A new demo of the game is also available for download today at http://store.steampowered.com/app/234080/. Fans will enjoy the original full game plus add-on content, Reverie and Resurrection. Additional features include enhanced high definition graphics, solid 60 frames per second (recommended spec), and achievement integration through STEAM with Cloud saving. Available for download via STEAM on August 27, 2013 for SRP $29.99, fans who pre-order the title will receive a 10% discount on the title.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a dark and vivid re-imagining of the Castlevania mythology. It is the end of days and ungodly powers isolate the Earth. The World’s alliance with the Heavens has been threatened by a dark and malevolent force – the mysterious Lords of Shadow. Across this shattered land, the souls of the dead wander unable to find peace, whilst creatures of evil wreak chaos and death upon the living.
Gabriel Belmont is a member of the Brotherhood of Light, an elite group of holy knights who protect and defend the innocent against the supernatural. His beloved wife was brutally murdered by the evil forces of darkness and her soul trapped for eternity. Neither living nor dead, she realizes the horrific truth of what is at stake and guides Gabriel to his destiny – and hopefully salvation for the world.
Key features of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition for PC include:
- Features: Fans will enjoy the original full game plus add-on content Reverie and Resurrection. Additional features include enhanced High Definition Graphics, solid 60 frames per second (recommended spec), and trophy integration through Steam with Cloud saving.
- Storyline: Players can immerse themselves into the Lords of Shadow storyline, meeting classic characters and experiencing tangential side stories.
- Weapons and Skills: Overcome obstacles using the Combat Cross multi-function weapon and hone platforming skills in this sprawling adventure. Swing across chasms, climb sheer walls, rappel down cliffs, grip and pull away any and all things that get in the way!
- Titan Battles: Take on behemoth enemies that scale to the size of complete world environments and where special attacks and cunning speed are required for advancement.
- Exploration: Explore gothic ruins, dark castles, old forest and frozen wastelands. Discover a whole world to investigate with many routes and hidden secret places that contain items to aid Gabriel on his quest.
- Supporting AMD features such as Eyefinity technology and Crossfire technology and also featuring support for Nvidia SLI Technology
- Brazilian-Portuguese language support now included
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB is currently available for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The PC version will be available for download on August 27th via STEAM.