FART OR DIE! ORC ATTACK: FLATULENT REBELLION TO EXPLODE ONTO XBOX LIVE AND PSN OCTOBER 9
Check out the New Crowd-Clearing Gameplay Trailer Featuring a Symphony of Fartastic Rebellion
Casual Brothers announced today that Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, a 1-4 player cooperative gas-and-slash action game, will launch on the Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network on October 9 in North America and Europe. Whether playing alone or with friends, Orc Attack enables players to inflict solo flatulent attacks or to team up to combine farts and belches for crowd-clearing combos.
Fart or die in this gas-and-slash action game, where fun-loving Orcs battle pollution spreading Humans in a humorous fantasy setting. Orcs have become victims of brutal Human expansion, as they are carelessly poisoning the environment. Now, four trained Orc heroes are retaliating with a not-so-silent yet very deadly plan. In either single-player or up to four-player co-op, gamers will take on the role of Orcs, each wielding a unique gaseous ability, and then take the fight to the Humans in a stinky, fart-filled romp.
In Orc Attack, players will enjoy a variety of gameplay features, including two different gameplay modes: The Magic Mode, in which Orcs perform magical spells with devastating effects on their enemies; and The Dirty Mode, in which Orcs produce vile and dangerous gasses creating explosions and other devastating effects on their enemies.
Additional In-Game Features:
- Local and online 2-4 person cooperative play.
- An intelligent new camera system enabling players to share the same camera without losing sight of their co-op friends.
- 16 different levels across four expansive environments.
- Four Playable Orcs: Sir Sniff, Doc Turd, Lord Poop, or Friar Krap, each equipped with special fart-blasting abilities to out-stink their opponents.
- As players progress, they gain experience and unlock new attack combinations, more efficient gas powers, additional strength, and increase in speed.
- Using runes (the game’s currency), players can buy new equipment, weapons, power-ups, armor, and magic elixirs at the Orc Store.
- Gamers can evolve their Orc avatars and distribute experience points to different characteristics such as strength, speed, and resistance to differentiate fighting styles.
Developed by Casual Brothers, published by GameMill Entertainment on Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Reverb Publishing for PlayStation Network, Orc Attack is rated T and will be available for download on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network on October 9.